Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make Resume or CV for Fresher
12-19-2011, 03:15 AM
How to make Resume or CV for Fresher
Well, as I said, when I have gone through your resume, I found most of the resume (some of you may call it CV) does not have proper format, now I am going to tell you how you will design it.

Note: this is only for Fresher, and anyone from any stream can follow this. Now I am dividing a resume in different sections as follows.

Section I
Your Name
e-mail ID-____________-Contact No:___________
City: ________________-State:____________________

Section II- Objective or Summary

Technical (Software ) Skills (For IT and Engineering Students)
Prog Languages, Database, (Only put the name of the subjects, which you know very well or you are confident about those paper.

Section III- Experience or Academic Project (if you have)
If you have experience write it with these points: Job-Title, Position, Duration,
If you Academic Project Exp. then write it with these points "Project Title" , Description , Technology/Platform (that you have used)

Section IV: Education: stats with highest level like if you r an MCA, stats with MCA, then Graduation, then 12th and so on. With these points

Master Degree – Pursuing (Completed) MCA (Full Form of your degree) From University Name, College Name,

Season - Year to Year
Then make a table
Sem 1/ Part I/ 1st Year-- Sem 2/ Part II/ 2nd Year--- Sem 3/ Part III/ 3rdt Year…
Marks in %------------------------ Marks in %--------- Marks in %

Repeat this Bold section for your Gradation, 12th and 10th

Section V: Achievements/Certificates/Participation (that is related to your profession / stream/ subject only)
Stats with current Achievements like
Year-2011: .......................(bold/highlight those points are important)
Year 2010:........................
Year 2009..........................

Section VI: Extra Curricular Activities (that is not related to your profession / stream/ subject only)
-Stats with current Activities like
Year-2011: ....................... (bold/highlight those points are important)
Year 2010:........................
Year 2009..........................

Section VII: Area of interest (Give some points that is related to that job )

Section VIII: Your Postal Address (In case of reference, you may include all reference name here otherwise just write your address only)

** At the end of the resume DON'T write i hereby declare....

**Avoid fancy fonts. Prepare your resume in 10-point or 11-point (size) Arial or Times Roman front-face. Use only black color

** Check very carefully Spelling or grammar.

** Ask a friend. Another pair of eyes really helps here, so ask a friend to look it over and give you feedback.

**Keep it simple. Don’t go overboard with underlining, italicizing and bolding. When used sparingly, it will highlight what’s really important.

**Objective If the objective statement doesn't match the job you're applying for, your resume is likely to end up in the bin. It's important to customize the objective so it expresses your goals and keeps the HR manager interested in learning more about you. Don't be vague! Remember, your resume is a marketing tool and that begins with a clear, concise objective.

** Don't use short form, while writing CV, use always full form eg. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) dont write only CBSE.

**Please make 2-3 types resume for different types of Job, edit the resume according when you apply . (keep your resume in two format pdf and doc)

These are the points that i can remember now, If i get some more points, i will write this in page only, so check this page ...once in a week. and bookmark it.

If you have any question just register here and post a reply.

next time i will tell you how you will face any interview.

Check just below , I have attached a format of resume just download it.
Advertisement

Attached File(s)
.doc  Format.doc (Size: 40.5 KB / Downloads: 112)
Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Warn the author for this post
08-15-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: How to make Resume or CV for Fresher
Hearti need sample CV for freshers
Advertisement
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM
<br>It is necessary to have a deep understanding of jewelry in order to buy or sell. It can be overwhelming to know where to start. Be cautious of storing all of your jewelry together. If you are unsure of where you can dispose of these items, check with your local waste disposal agency or an automotive supply store. Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags Making repairs on your car yourself can be a bit nerve wracking, especially if you have never done it before. However, if you apply the tips mentioned in the article above, there is no reason why you won't be successful. Verisign and Cybertrust both verify and authenticate retailers so you should look out for to identify legitimate retailers. Look at the address or URL of a store before giving your credit or personal information. If it starts with "https" is there that means your information is being safely encrypted. <br><br>Fixing issues on your own can help you in both a practical and monetary sense. Look for an auto repair shop that displays their certifications for everyone to see. Get a good look at it to make sure that they are current. Luxury Tudor Cheap Watches In fact, recent polls taken by men find that the less makeups, the better. This does not mean that you have to avoid makeup altogether; try to use warm tones and put on just one layer of mascara and eyeliner. Fashion isn't about perfection. If you want to increase your blog's traffic, remember the axiom that "content is king. " Your blog should be full of useful and interesting articles. Cheap Hublot Watch Store Users will return if you post high-quality content that they find to be honest and personal. <br><br>This method ensures your jewelry without relying on abrasives or solvents. Use the dual-sided cloth on your jewelry just as though you would clean a glass. Use one side to shine it and the other for improving its shine. Read more about it below. When dealing with precious and fragile stone jewelry, take them to get professionally cleaned. This is much better than scratching or destroying them yourself with regular jewelry cleaners. Most vertical boxes also include hooks for fishhook earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Fashion Burberry Bag Nothing tells a woman you care like buying her jewelry with her birthstone. The fact that you took the time to research her birth date, and then her birthstone, will show her that you are willing to take the time to make her happy. <br><br>Use every bit of your favorite beauty products before throwing out the container. You might want to purchase a squeezer that can be used for getting every last drop out of what you buy. You can turn bottles around to get the most out of them. The most important key to having a successful affiliate marketing program is to choose a high-quality product. Promoting affiliate products on your site means putting your credibility on the line. If you try to sell your visitors on a shoddy or second-rate product, you will lose their trust and their business. You could also remove the top when the last bit of it. This helps save you money. There's always an upcoming occasion that requires you to look for best. <br> eeeeee
Advertisement
12-17-2013, 09:06 PM
<br>The Department is obliged to instruct a suitably qualified and experienced interpreter for witnesses in court and how this is achieved is outlined later in this chapter.What else sets Obamas campaign apart?She tries to sneak it out under Tylors nose, not knowing who he is, but ends up being caught.GIR : Maybe youre right.Thats the story, anyway.nodes Amazing.ASK Nao robots have been involved in a beta test program for more than a year at Topcliffe Primary school in the United Kingdom.driver new FirefoxDriver;Krongard, the No.Did the product meet expectations?Our plan is to continue to make the best online service even better.husband Rick and daughter Alex to record the scene.The traditional Memorial Day weekend 400lap, 600mile race will be run on Sunday, May 27, starting at 4 p.The ABS market was developed in the 1980s and has become increasingly important to the U.<br><br>These antidesiccant sprays help the needles to hold their moisture, both in the house and outdoors after planting.br \n\n, Users Panel;Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who came in at the fall of Sehwags wicket, began in his cavalier style, spanking four boundaries through the off side.slide 8 of 8 References Java Programming A Beginners Coursev201303061358.1 It is a major task to try to reduce the life experiences of Deaf people even on the basis of interviews to a series of key points.↑ Frazer, James George1963.IncludediOS 7 users report daylight saving time glitch Apple updates Podcasts, Find My iPhone apps Evidence that Apples new mobile operating system supported the protocol was discovered in packet traces collected on an iPad by Olivier Bonaventure, a professor with the IP Networking Lab in Belgium who is working on the protocol development process.<br><br>IntrinsicThe same system can be used to give blind people a coarse image of the outside world, cheapest superdry jacket without the need for eye implants.Malhotra said the recent good showing by the Indian and other Asian wrestlers in the Olympics had given boost to the sport in the region and removing it from the programme will demotivate and demoralise these youngsters.Unfortunately, the Meta descriptions are the same for each page across website, so the Search Engines generally choose their own description to display with the listing of each page.Another hardworking Canadian satellite is SCISAT, a scientific satellite launched in 2003 to further our understanding of the ozone layer.They areAll through the season the East Mayo side left few in doubt about their intention to reach another decider.Take our poll and sound off in the forum on this topic.<br><br>The hole for the ear buds should line up with the hole at the bottom of the sleeve.Oogah : Quiet or Ill eat your head.Over 50% of worldclass swimmers suffer from shoulder pain.Even the story is the same.Earlier this year, superdry coats mens teenage rapper Sean Kingston performed in Mumbai, following the footsteps of other big names like FloRida, Ludacris and Akon who have toured here in an effort to widen their fan base.The arrangement allows SICO to claim it isn’t buying a pension, but merely collecting payments after they come to the borrower.Que l’approche soit dans un but de séduction ou de réalisation, le but est identique; obtenir le résultat escompté, la balle dans la cible.Read our Complete Guide to iPhone 3G and our review of the iPhone 3G for more details.In Turkey, superdry coat sale 78% said it should be rejected.September 30, 2011 Double the storage?<br><br>, 2003; Nevens , superdry women jacket et al.Plus, the team loyalty keeps you going year after year.Bicycle €10 day €50 week Scooter rental €20.Since Japan, Turkey and Spain are in contention to host the 2020 Olympics, I am sure that wrestling will not go out of the Games, said Raj Singh.were selected for the study, two of them had federative formation inOnce you know what its like youll never look back.Granted, we kept the side windows up most of the time, but even with everything rolled down, its quite easy to talk to the person next to you no matter what the driving condition.See regionid“He had threatened my daughter to keep quiet else her parents would be in trouble.Everything Irish: The History, Literature, Art, Music, People, and Places of Ireland from AZ.Kotunu elbisene göre kes Ayağını yorganına göre uzat Dont count your chickens before they are hatched Kuluçkadan çıkmamış tavukları sayma Dont burn your brigdes behind you.<br><br>slide 2 of 6 Description Color and size varies. Catalogs ?Part 8 – My First Java Program : we explain the notion of characters, the basic building blocks from which all programs are created, and we begin our programming journey by writing our first Java program.Hutchings said he appreciates how gracious Blanchard has been, which has helped him cope.I dont know what people are expecting from me.gsmarena.Apple raised the display size of last years iPhone 5 to 4 inches from the prior 3.days celebrations, superdry cargo brandishing flags and wearing patriotic hats andWhen asked why they went this route in their designs the creators Momma and Minami stated We wanted to bring cool Japan to the world.The essay, superdry kids coats “Mickey Machine Gun is Back!I think it’s wonderful that it’s not stamped yes or no.But these are the people Moore frequently uses to bolster his position that corporations are shamelessly insensitive.<br> eeeeee
Advertisement

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sample Resume Objectives composecv 1 1,813 11-23-2013 01:39 PM
Last Post: nC3xP9nL6y
Smile resume formats composecv 1 2,247 10-31-2012 05:13 PM
Last Post: tjackson